NOTICE:JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1
Shellfish blind wasted energy trying to stop the collapse of civilization. The only loving job is....
Ignite the soul blog June 5th. Tolstoy, Russian bush, Schweitzer. Greater Souls have there ever been?
To James it is not clear that there ever have been. In part because these three are among the one-in-a-million few that have internalised what the prior great Souls have shared with us, and at least brought these great early contributions current and to some degree went beyond.
And I find that all three although no indication is that they were close or in close communication, or any communication at all, all three were impressed with and influenced by the other two.
Most of yesterday was spent on the tedious and important task of creating those extremely clean copies of the first and second portion of Tolstoy, four Gospels translated and harmonized, 12 chapters in all. If things go as planned then by tomorrow evening the two copies will be finished. Then James will discover if his computer is powerful enough to create the 900-page combined document that is desired.
while doing the technical work of spell checking and formatting Etc, most of yesterday was spent listening to Schweitzer, and the estimation that James has of Schweitzer as a soul and a contributor went from extremely high even higher. He has gone about as far as any human has toward full Humanity. Those one-in-a-million wishing to fully ignite their own soul cannot afford not to study his easily accessible materials.
And some of the time yesterday and much of it today was spent listening to Rauschenbusch, the most significant Creator through his writings of the men Martin Luther King jr. That had no interest in the profession of Christianity until in Boston University or Boston College, he read rauschenbusch, Christianity and social crisis I believe is the name.
Today some time was spent in the journey listening to some articles that have been put in a list and several were really extraordinary.
1. recent voyages indicate that laying down a visual profile, stripes, of power, one foot at a time. Symmetrical individual footprint. Not necessarily so in terms of power or even means of delivery. It seems that is difficult given asymeteries in what the legs wish to do. But it almost always follows fairly closely. But not exactly. And that is okay.
2. Lat those stripes down at the same speed.
3. Laying those stripes down on a drum at the same speed, keeping the drum going at the same speed.
4. Applying tbe stripes with the pads of the feet on to the drum with the knees thighs leveraging it there.
5. It seems possible that the application of power by the knees is not necessarily required to be symmetrical through the application. What is required is that the drum be moved at precisely a constant speed.