Torso experienced as nearly perpendicular, perineum angled 10% forward.
- Hiking with a heavy pack on the shoulders pressing directly down. Selfishly cycling in such a way as not to move the shoulders up and down but rather allow the imagined heavy pack to compress the shoulders down slightly.
- Hiking down a very steep Trail not up.
- Two maybe three inch lumbar curve supported with a eight layer rolled up thick towel. Turns out that curve provides gigantic feedback to the system and acts secondarily as a guidance and spring adjustment mechanism.
- Each stroke allowing for a ever so slight drop down the imaginary Mountain.
- The metrics were as good as we've ever had in the last year or two.
- No conscious effort, attention, or exertion in anything outbound from 3-in thigh stumps. Those extremities take care of themselves.
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1