- The power of the small sprocket, the screw driving the car jack. Don't lunge James, don't miss one tooth of one gear.
- All power emanates from the Torso.
- Posture torso such that the legs are clearly out of control. Passive linkages, wonderful, essential, but out of control.
- Power is in the constantly moving muscle, not enforcing, clenching, gripping.
- Lumbar support.
Turn Up the Volume when it's facing away from me, the camera.https://photos.app.goo.gl/p3iB4AkVc2V3Ndwv6
This I ask myself and these are the answers that come back:
- Eighty bucks including taxes and fees, that's a lot of money.
- And what is to be learned from getting a hotel room? Been there, done that. I find living in the elements difficult, but vastly healthy, and joyful.
- If we survive this which I'm sure we will, we're stronger and more knowledgeable the next time with greater options.
Windchill way below zero. Provided there is no ice on the roads tomorrow expect to arrive in Wichita Falls Texas with Refuge with a nice friend for several days. Then continuing to the West Coast. Unless creator has other ideas.