1. recent voyages indicate that laying down a visual profile, stripes, of power, one foot at a time. Symmetrical individual footprint. Not necessarily so in terms of power or even means of delivery. It seems that is difficult given asymeteries in what the legs wish to do. But it almost always follows fairly closely. But not exactly. And that is okay.
2. Lat those stripes down at the same speed.
3. Laying those stripes down on a drum at the same speed, keeping the drum going at the same speed.
4. Applying tbe stripes with the pads of the feet on to the drum with the knees thighs leveraging it there.
5. It seems possible that the application of power by the knees is not necessarily required to be symmetrical through the application. What is required is that the drum be moved at precisely a constant speed.