- Substantial distractions including adverse weather, unusually questionable forecasts, continuing battery failure, living in the rain which is a new challenge.
- Yet thankfully the nervous system is becoming more habitual in keeping the clients present, so much less time is being lost to these distractions then otherwise.
- Hours of good audio study of saving Paradise, an inexpressibly important look at Christianity the first Thousand Years and Beyond. In this world dominated by the perversion calling itself a Christian Nation, any responsible citizen, every responsible citizen, should be mastering the scholarly information provided in this book. Saving Paradise. Free download at archive.org.
- 50 or 60 mile an hour winds are forecast for here in Lone Pine where we are seeking Refuge tonight, morning and midday tomorrow. But the plan is to Embark as that begins to subside, about 2 in the afternoon, and climb back up to the base of Mount Whitney.
- this old body, a fabulous servant, but cripples after all the cancer operations in terms of the amount of sleep it requires every day, between 10 and 12 hours, and 16 hours last night. So maddening, but not a glimmer of an option seems to exist. It is our necessary normal it seems.
- Subject to unexpected results and testing tomorrow morning, this evenings testing suggests that at least one if not both of the heroic original Organic Transit batteries have given up the ghost. A final outlay of between 700 and 750 dollars tomorrow if necessary should secure a battery combination now that should last another three four five six years. And to provide margin against what occurred yesterday, being forced down off the mountain because of totally depleted batteries.
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1