- Regrettably must be brief, last two hours of cycling were in freezing temperatures, an hour before arrival feeling in the front of the left foot was lost and it's still not entirely back. Must get into a sleeping bag.
- Jodie Foster, contact, almost killed by her engineers who's best efforts placed her in a seat secured to the Pod that had not been specified by the original designers. And then she chose Simplicity, released, and total Stillness. Two days ago the report was, oh, this is a recumbent! Today is 4 Hour climb was with that knowledge in place. And it transformed everything. The last four months of wonderful arduous agonizing forward and back progression may all have been because the body was not being placed in the recumbent posture.
- More on this tomorrow.
- Bolts secured for installation in next several days to provide secure torque arms for the wonderful new rear axle brackets.
- Placing the body in recumbent position, which visually May amount to nothing, it may be simply a thought process that causes the right muscles to disengage and the right muscles to engage, brought back the phenomenon of pumping the knees that was so extraordinarily effective in the days approaching Reno in September as I recall.
- And another long-lost treasure seem to come back as well. With this notion of pumping when the going gets tough it leads to a patient's, an ocean of focusing on getting every possible bit of energy out of the inches of ground we are traveling over, and it serves to deliver power, relax, sustainable.
- The cold weather is killing the battery in this Smartphone. And these toes need attention. Good night.
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1
Cycling log. February 11th. Utterly transformational?
Labels: Solar RV Cycling