- A rough stretch of weather for the next several days add strong potential for distraction and lost time but James impulse-control is substantially better than in a long time.
- Left front tire blew having been ruptured by a sharp Stone yesterday.
- Considerable study completed while traveling downhill and under electric power uphill having become exhausted yesterday, wonderful workout, exhausting, moving now into the portion of saving Paradise about the revolting, heartbreaking, disgusting, malignant per version of Christianity starting in the 700 or 800 largely led by Charlemagne.
- 40 mile an hour winds are forecast for midnight but the base of Mount Whitney is our location for the night anyway. We should be able to withstand that okay. Unpleasant and draining.
- The very cold weather is subsiding and the wind should not be high tomorrow but rain all day.
- With all that the plan for tomorrow is study all day of saving Paradise, which in a world dominated by a so-called superpower Christian Nation, is a monumentally strategic body of information to master for us all. Available no charge PDF download at archive.org.
- And because the temperature is moderating for now at least, and the wind low, despite all day rain the plan is to descend into Lone Pine so that the other every other day 1000 plus calorie exercise routine can be maintained.
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1