- Let the uprising leg totally fend for itself. It will.
- We are a smoothe running engine 90% in the back, 75% of which is in exactly the lower back and buttocks that walk a heavy package up the stairs.
- Everything Beyond of the two and a half in thigh stump is linkage that we keep out in the entanglement at the pedals. Relaxed, limp, just there.
- Any and all stress in the knees, drop it down to the buttocks, back, and possibly heels.
- Underhanded grip pulling the legs through.
- Dropping the shoulders way way way back to get the stress off the knees. Imperceptible but it has an impact.
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1
Cycling today was pretty easy, and 25% more powerful. WTF?